FORMATTING AND LAYOUT FOR BOOKS WITH PICTURES INCLUDES:
The following service is for books that have pictures, maps, lists, numbering, or tables. (For books that have more than 25 images, charts, lists, tables, please request a quote.)
1. Picture inclusion: Handling images/pictures in book, resizing and cropping if necessary.
2. Formatting/layout of book interior: Done in Microsoft Word. This includes a copyright page, dedication page, one abbreviated title page, one full title page with logo, acknowledgments page, table of contents, sections, chapters, running headers and page numbers,“About the Author” and/or “Other Books By” page. Upper case for first line formatting style or drop caps, clip art, small photo on full title page if desired.
3. Your input: You can choose your font preference if there is one. Or we will choose one that is widely used in the book industry and reader friendly for both PDF and print.
4. Types of files you receive: You will get a high quality PDF and a formatted Word document.
5. Editing: We will correct up to 5 typographical or spelling errors if we come across them while doing the layout.(Thorough editing can be requested for a separate fee.)
Note: Textual and image changes after formatting begins will incur additional fees.
No refunds for after work or correspondence regarding work begins.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.